Harry Halls Personal Training will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by Harry Halls Personal Training will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
1: Who is Harry Halls Personal Training
For the purposes of data protection law, the “controller” is Harry Halls Personal Training, a sole trading health and fitness company based in Goring on Thames, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom (from now on referred to as “HH Personal Training”).
2: What information is collected from you?
- personal details, such as
- – full name and title
- – username
- – gender
- – date of birth
- contact data, such as
- – billing address
- – e-mail address
- transaction data, such as
- – details about payments to and from you
- – details of products and services you have purchased from me
- technical data, such as
- – internet protocol (IP) address
- – your login data, browser type and version
- – time-zone setting and location
- – browser plug-in types and versions
- – operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access my website
- usage data, such as
- – information about how you use my website, products and services
- marketing data, such as
- – your preferences in receiving marketing and communications.
3: How is your personal data collected?
HH Personal Training collects personal data as follows:
- directly from you, for example when you
- – request information from HH Personal Training by email, phone or other messaging service such as Facebook
- from automated technologies such as cookies and tags when you use our website – for more information, please see our cookies notice to find out more
- If you sign up to our email newsletter
4: How is your personal data used?
HH Personal Training only use your personal data when the law allows. Most commonly, your personal data will be used as following:
- to perform a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- To contact you with important changes and or updates to the website and to promote higher membership levels within the website.
HH Personal Training will use your personal data only for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we fairly consider that we need it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose.
If you are an HH Personal Training client, HH Personal Training will process your personal data for the following purposes, on the legal basis that it is necessary for to provide our products and services to you:
- to identify you
- to respond to your inquiries
- to enable us to carry out services as requested by you
- to allow you to register an account
- to the extent necessary to provide you with information you have requested in relation to our products and services before you decide to purchase them
- to carry out invoicing and administration activities
You are not obliged to provide HH Personal Training with any of personal data, but if you chose not to, HH Personal Training may be unable to provide the product or service that you have requested.
HH Personal Training may process your personal data in order to comply with applicable laws (for example, if required to co-operate with an investigation in accordance with to a court order).
5: How is your data shared?
- our service providers, including
- – e-mail and mail service providers
- – payment providers
- – technical and support partners, such as the companies who provide web hosting, technical support and back-up services
- law enforcement agencies, government agencies or officials, regulators, and any other person or entity that has the appropriate legal authority where we are legally required or permitted to do so, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, interests, privacy, property or safety of HH Personal Training and HH Personal Training’s clients
- any other parties, where we have your specific consent to do so.
6: How is your data stored?
Your personal data will remain on file for a six-year period to comply with UK tax law.
HH Personal Training has security measures in place designed to prevent data loss, to preserve data integrity, and to regulate access to the data.
The security measures in place include:
- regular reviews of data collection, storage and processing practices
- restriction of access to personal information
- use of secure technologies (e.g. SSL, encryption)
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the HH Personal Training website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
7: Other websites