Being Passionate about Health and Fitness, I pride myself on being as up to date as possible on a constantly evolving industry. I have tried a wide range of training methods on myself and with my Clients, with great results. Having trained a wide variety of people with a range of fitness levels from professional athletes to exercise referral patients. It is my job to make sure you gain all you can to from me to achieve your goals.
My philosophy revolves around every training program and nutrition plan being bespoke to the individual. The plan is to give each client an extensive set of ‘Tools” to be able to build and maintain no matter what.
- Advanced diploma personal training (Level 4)
- Lower Back Pain Specialist
- Exercise referral specialist
- Gym based boxing
- Indoor cycling
- Sports nutrition
- Premier global kettle bell instructor
- Premier global suspended movement trainer
- Diploma in sport and exercise science BTEC